Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Women of Faith 2011, Sacramento

I'm going to Women of Faith!!! Thanks to my blogging and BookSneeze I am taking a friend to Sacramento.
I haven't been to a Women of Faith Conference since my oldest child, now 10, was a baby. I remember what she dress she wore and what color her bow was, and I remember Chondra Pierce. That it. That's all I remember.
This time I'm all in. Nothing will get in the way of my focus on what or how God will speak to me through the various speakers and musicians.
Speaking of the line up; I'm just getting into the music of Mandisa. Scandelous, I know...in my defence I wasn't an "Idol" fan until season 7, so I'm really excited about watching her sing; Also excited about seeing Andy Andrews. I've recently read a couple of his books and anticipating the others I haven't read yet. (See my review of The Final Summit on my blog)

I attend a small church but I think even 3 or four of us together could be life changing. When I'm done here I'll head over to my Facebook and see if there's any one else who want to have an "Over the Top" weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it