Monday, September 20, 2010

My Love/Hate with Apple right now!

I love gadgets. The newest latest phones, cameras, laptops, etc. thrill me. I love reading about them and offering my opinions to those that are asking.

My latest love is the new Apple iPod Touch. 
My first iPod was a mini (first generation), it was pink and so cute. It lasted me 3 years before the battery lost it's ability to hold a charge. So for my birthday I received the first generation iPod Nano. So cute. Then of all things, Apple comes out with the Touch! Ughghgh I was dying from the envy of it.  Then my mom (who is slightly technologically challenged) received one for Christmas. When she saw all the things it could do it overwhelmed her and she offered to trade me!  Who was I to refuse that offer?

The following Mother's Day I had a new stereo installed that came equipped to play my iPod without an FM transmitter and 1 year later my first generation iPod Touch DIED!!

I think I may have cried over my loss.

I finally was able to replace my iPod touch with the generation 4. It's amazing. It has a camera and HD video capabilities! I immediately get home and plug it into my trusty iBook G4 (yes it's old, but it has been faithful and I hope to replace it for Christmas). Buzz...iTunes bounces open....Beep....error...WHAT?!?!?!  I have to have Mac OS X 10.5 or newer.  Sadly, my iBook is incapable of upgrading.

Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Why didn't I think of asking? Ugghghgh!

Did I give up? No Way!! I used family members' computers. While I don't have my own music choices, I have some great Elvis Live songs and Celine Dion classics. It'll do....it'll do...FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it