Monday, August 30, 2010

Review of The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews

From the first page to the last page I was intrigued! When a book can urge you to continue the pursuit of knowledge, that's when you know you've found a good one. I have shared my love for this book with everyone I can.

Andy Andrews had his "honey do" list turn into a lesson in history and lesson on forgiveness. When he realizes his family home could have been the site of WWII history he takes his findings to neighbors and friends to find out who the people were that buried a veritable treasure on his property.

This book made me want to take world history all over again! So much went unknown without the availability of the internet. Andy Andrews pieced together amzing stories.
So many people that lived in that time frame are not even aware of what was happening and I love this book for what it has taught me.
This book teaches history, love, patience, forgiveness and so much more.
It's a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it