Monday, June 10, 2013

Stitch Fix

 I hate shopping. I don't like trying things on, I hate finding the perfect shoes and accessories. I just don't like it.

That's why I was so excited when I heard about Stitch Fix.
You fill out a "style profile"


You enter your height and weight and get as detailed as to whether your arms, torso, hips, etc. are short, average or long.

Then it shows you samples of particular styles and you tell them if you like some or most or love it. 


Then comes the big day! The day your "Fix" arrives!
Inside you'll find a note that doubles as your invoice from your stylist. Five items that usually includes one accessory are neatly packaged.

I'm on my third fix. You get charged a $20 stylist fee that gets applied to what you keep! What you don't want gets sent back in a postage paid envelope. It's so easy and for those who love to shop but don't have time it's just as exciting. I know because that's my sister and she loves it too!

This is a sample in what came today. 
This is pretty but I just got one in my last fix that's similar...it's dark too but with birds instead of polka dots.

This one surprised me. I love it. I thought the detail would have made it too bulky, but it was perfect. 
Each item also comes with a helpful card with descriptions of the item. It's beautiful.

I absolutely loved the next blouse! It was exactly what I was looking for in this fix. However, the lack of give/stretch in the fabric made it very uncomfortable. So sad!! 

Finally, you get to tell Stith Fix what you're keeping and why and what you're not keeping and why. This is a critical step because they will review this for the next time you request a fix. You can request it at any time or you can have it delivered monthly.

If you decide you would like to try it out, I encourage you to click on the links throughout my post...if you sign up you will likely be put on a waiting list. Once you get your first fix ordered I get a $25 credit. You can get the same thing for anyone who signs up with your link as well. Trust me, I've had plenty of comments and opportunities to share my love for Stitch Fix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it